_! . . _ . .

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

YABU: HOUSE OF KATSU

YABU: HOUSE OF KATSU
Like them on facebook: "yabuhouseofkatsu"
Also Follow them on Twitter: @yabuPH
check them out on www.yabuhouseofkatsu.com
Dining in Yabu made my 2012 memorable. Now i know where to find the best katsudon in town. They have something that others dont, that's why for me it's special. I can eat here all day and pig out LOL. I can't wait to eat here again.  :)
if you haven't been here. THIS IS A MUST TRY!
Japanese Casual Dining, P300 - 500
Great service! Great place! Friendly people!
I will surely comeback to this place. Now I know why people love Yabu. :) 
Now im craving and I wanna go back. Who wants to go with me?

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?
follow me and tweet it: @MikyleQuizon



Special ICED TEA of YABU! SOLID

 I had fun grinding. :)) LOL


 Potato and egg salad topped with mayo dressing
 TOFU is <3
 SPECIAL KATSUDON to satify my cravings. :))
 I wanna eat. F





And it shows that they really deesrve this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment