_! . . _ . .

Thursday, November 15, 2012

SM ACCESSORIES


I had to skip our dinner at sambokojin to watch the Fashion show of SM accessories in Republiq, (Resorts World Manila) last night (November 16). Since it was traffic and im coming from north. I took the Mrt to make my life easier. :)) Thanks to Seph Cham's brilliant idea.
#FashionAuthority will always be a part of SM accessories.

FOLLOW THEM ON TWITTER: @SMAccessories


























































































The pictures here were taken at Opus. :) Where every blogger and media gathered to interview the ambassadors of SM accessories. They were all nice and friendly. Specially Anne. 
While taking pictures of them with Paul (paultheprguy) I randomly said "Kuys, Hindi ako makahinga." and he said "bakit?" then i said "Nagsmile sakin si anne curtis. Nakalimutan ko picturan." LOL anyways, to sum up the story, I totally had fun at the event. :D
Sorry for the quality of some pictures. I wasnt using an SLR. :) 























Alcohol trip. :D
Food trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment