_! . . _ . .

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Paradox

I tried out this trend that I've been meaning to try for months. I can say that I took a risk with this outfit, because this is totally out of my comfort zone. You would rarely see this trend in the philippines. But I guess people are right, being curious leads to great things. Not all the time, but this totally opened a lot of new ideas for the outfits that I will put together for the coming days. 
Let me know what you guys think :) 

DETAILS:
 Headwear, Brixton (available in GRND, Solenad 2, NUVALI)
Eyewear, RAY-BAN
Leather Vest, Forever21
Steve aoki (DIMMAK COLLECTION) Tank, Forever21
Adidas Label Shorts, Adidas
Legwear, TOPMAN
Sneakers (New ERA all black), VANS
Black QF Watch, SM ACCESSORIES
B








1 comment:

  1. Unique 'to! I like how you styled this look. Medyo risky nga pero bagay! Two thumbs up Mikyle! Ma-try din nga sa Trinoma! lol

    http://patrekseason.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete