_! . . _ . .

Thursday, July 11, 2013

TOPSHOP/TOPMAN & Basic House SALE!

Its the time of year again where TOPMAN & TOPSHOP will be having a BIG SALE up to 70% on selected items, dont miss the chance on getting the clothes you've been eyeing on for days or even months! you'll never know, maybe they're the one's that are on sale right now. 
So what are you waiting for? 
Visit TOPSHOP/ TOPMAN NOW! 

MY TOP PICKS 
Swimming shorts are very essential to my life maybe because it's very light and comfortable to wear.
Polka dots print t-shirt, I bought this for sale on topman trinoma. 
Polka dots print t-shirt, I bought this for sale on topman trinoma. 
As seen on my instagram @mikylequizon (follow me now)
The SF tee, I like it because of the clear printed picture on it. I can also wear this with a denim jacket.

The brown jacket, it is definitely classy. Pull it off with a navy trousers and boots. Very classic.
Two toned shirt, it's my top pick because this is my trend. UK style. It represents UK in my eyes. It's the signature of my style.
Vintage acid wash denim, everyone should have a pair of light denims, because light denims are the easy to pair. And looks very stylish.

So what are you waiting for?! BUY IT NOW!

ALSO, Basic House will be having a big sale up to 50%
Grab the items you've been wanting while everything is still on sale! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment