_! . . _ . .

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

White Noise


This is my Lazy day outfit for this month. I had to wake up early to run errands, and if you guys dont know, im not a morning person, im  disoriented every morning, but since I had stuff to do, I incorporated my lazy outfit into a working/stylish look by wearing white shirt and jeans, and my favorite Rayban Wayfarers. And gave it a little twist by wearing a shirt (longsleeves) around my waist and wore a brown, monk strap shoes. We all know that wearing a white shirt and a pair of jeans is the ultimate lazy outfit of a guy. but it doesnt always have to look simple, you can experiment with other pieces of clothing so your outfit would look stylish but still comfortable. TIP: if your going to use a shirt(polo) around your waist style, use loud colors, because white goes with everything. :)

Shirt, TOPMAN
Trousers, ZARA
Plaid Shirt, HNM
Brown Monk Strap, ZARA
Wayfarer, RAYBAN







No comments:

Post a Comment