_! . . _ . .

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Night Alone


DETAILS : 
T-Shirt, Forever 21
Bomber Jacket, Forever 21
Denim, ZARA JEANS
 ACCESSORIES :
Frames, SM ACCESSORIES
Snapback, Brixton
Camouflage Socks, HUF
Wingtip, TOPMAN
BAG, Herschel Supply Co.

This is the outfit I wore on General's Event. There was no theme or any dress code but since the venue was classy, I decided to wear something that would match the place. :) 
And i think this one's perfect!

 This bag is from Herschel & Supply Co. Available in General Assembly. or any bratpack outlets.
 Since it was raining, my outfit was perfect. :) 

 This outfit looks neat because of the shoes and jacket the I wore. 

Wearing m favorite cap from Brixton.
My outfit, together with the bag represents my style. I paired the shoes that im wearing with a Camouflage socks I bought from TRILOGY. The shoes is a Black Leather Wingtip brogue. it's not all leather, it has a canvas part in the middle.It's from TOPMAN. you'll find these in all brances.

1 comment: