_! . . _ . .

Monday, August 19, 2013

Old Scene



It's been a while since I blogged about an outfit post. but to catch up, here you go. 

Details : 
White Shirt, Topman LTD
Jacket, Folded and Hung
Vest, Forever 21
Shorts, Adidas 
Leggings, Topman
Boots, Wade
Accessories :
Cap, Brixton  (Available in General & GRND)
Leather tote, SM Accessories (Left)
Leather, MANGO (Right)
Wayfarer, Rayban
So I watched A$VP ROCKY perform in his concerts through youtube. I got curious about how he dresses up. It was unique and very creative in a fashionable way. I know im not in America or London to pull off this kind of trend but since it was so cool, I still tried. and I love it. Don't be afraid to think out of the box, or like what Dani always say, "Don't be afraid to try new things, new trends, etc.etc.etc."








No comments:

Post a Comment