_! . . _ . .

Friday, August 30, 2013

Vault


VAULT, This is my favorite shoes. :)
I got it in Trilogy Boutique Glorietta. anyways, this is my outfit shot last week when the weather was a bit moody. It matches my bag from HERSCHEL SUPPLY CO. Follow them on instagram! @herschelsupply and check out their new collection! :)
Anyways, Tell me what you think! :)
Follow me on twitter! @mikylequizon

DETAILS :
DIM MAK Tank, Forever 21
Jeans, ZARA
Jacket, Folded & Hung
Shoes, VANS VAULT (TRILOGY BOUTIQUE)
ACCESSORIES :
Bag, Herschel Supply Co (General Assembly Store, High Street)
Eyewear, RAYBAN
Cap, Brixton (Bratpack Stores)
Watch, SuperDry
Blue Socks, TOPMAN



 Umbrella shot. it was raining so hard. :))

 This bag is not AZTEC btw. :)



Check out my Vans! Get your own pair now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment