_! . . _ . .

Friday, September 20, 2013

BEYOND WORLDS


Cinderella for men gave me a chance to explore more trends that would fit me with the variety of their brands from preppy (Pierre Cardin) to athletic (Chups Shop) style. I love matching my style with my mood, and this is what I came up with. 

DETAILS :
Black Sweater with purple lines, Pierre Cardin (#PeirreCardin)
Purple Polo Shirt, Pierre Cardin (#PeirreCardin)
Dark Brown Trousers, Pierre Cardin (#PeirreCardin)
Gentleson with soft natural leather, Clarks (@clarksph)

ACCESSORIES :
Rose gold Watch, TIMEX (fb.com/timestudio)

Read more and find out where you can match this kind of outfit. :)

On a date, I usually wear Long sleeves (polo), It will give your date the impression that you made an effort to dress up for her. 





No comments:

Post a Comment