_! . . _ . .

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Feel Good


Key to success if feeling good about yourself. you just have to throw all the bad vibes and put everything into place.

This is what I wore for the unveiling of Technomarine's Newest Ambassadors.
I decided to put on a bomber jacket to maximize the accessories im wearing. 

DETAILS :
White Shirt BASIC, TOPMAN (@topmanph #TOPMANPH)
Tiger Tank Top, Forever 21 (@forever21ph #Forever21PH)
Denim, ZARA
Boots, ZARA
Bomber jacket, Forever 21 (@forever21ph #Forever21PH)

Accessories :
Silver belt, RJ ROQUE 
Watch, ALDO (fb.com/AldoPhilippines)

I wore a Tank Top inside my Long Sleeve Shirt to make the outfit interesting. It looks good and really expressive. I am really comfortable with this kind of style.
All my accessories were based in Black. Black shoes, Black watch, Black Jacket. All black. 
The silver belt is to make my outfit more edgy. And it did help. Sometimes silver or gold is the way to make your outfit edgy. from Sharp to being crisp.
With this kind of outfit, you can wear any color of trousers. Black, Blue, Red, or whatever. I just dont recommend white. it'll be too much, I think. :)
If you have questions about this style, Don't hesitate to ask me anything!
Email me: styledivision@gmail.com
or tweet me : @mikylequizon

No comments:

Post a Comment