_! . . _ . .

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Limitless

This is what I wore to Greenbelt for a meeting. This is the perfect attire when you're attending something formal like Meetings, Weddings, Formal parties etc.  


 DETAILS :
Button Down shirt, ZARA
Tux Trousers, ZARA
Blazer with Black elbow patch, ZARA
Monk Strap Shoes, ZARA

ACCESSORIES :
Wayfarer, RAYBAN @raybancollector
Fish Necktie, Tommy Hilfiger #TommyHilfiiger
Brown Socks, TOPMAN @topmanph
Watch, ALDO #ALDO
Wallet, Ralph Lauren #RalphLauren

 Scott Disick is my inspiration for this look. 
 I love how the Tie matches the blazer I am wearing. When you're wearing a suit, don't be afraid to play with colors! Especially when there's no theme.
 I love the details of this blazer. It's simple but it's very 
eye catching. 
 Since I'm wearing a Blue tie, I wore brown shoes. Just to make this look more interesting.
 This Necktie was a gift to me from my Tita Angel. it's from #TommyHilfiger and I love it so much.
 I love how the watch perfectly fits the whole look. It looks vintage. 
This is a gift from my Lovey. This shoes is the finishing touch to my Scott Disick Inspired look.

No comments:

Post a Comment