_! . . _ . .

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Highstreet


This is what I wore on the SM ACCESSORIES UNVEILING last Tuesday, 11/12/13.
Since it was a big event, I decided to go somehow formal. My date, Dani Barretto (@danibarrettoo) wore a red tight dress. This Blue shirt is the one that she picked. We have the same taste in clothes. I love the whole outfit. 
My blue shirt compliments the brown shoes that I am wearing. I like this outfit because it's really classy and very fashionable.

DETAILS :

Striped Shirt (SLIM FIT), ZARA 
Black Stretch Skinny Jeans, ZARA
Brown Monkstrap, ZARA (Shoes)

ACCESSORIES :

Hayes (Brown Socks), STANCE SOCKS (Available at GRND, Nuvali)
Eyewear (Gold), RAYBAN
Watch, SM ACCESSORIES
Clutch, SM ACCESSORIES

Also, Please Watch us at www.madtv.ph as we talk about #Yolanda and how we can help donate through simple ways. 








No comments:

Post a Comment