_! . . _ . .

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Curved


Lines. I find it very attractive. It is simple but edgy. I've been collecting sweaters that I find not only comfortable but stylish as well. For me, everyone has their own personal style, take Pharell Williams as an example. Even if others think you look funny, let them judge you all they want. As long as your wearing your clothes right, feel right. 

I decided to wear this Grey Sweater because I wanted to look sharp. It's a Givenchy insipred sweater from their collection last year that you can buy from @FTW_Apparel (Instagram). They have more designs that will surely fit your style. 






(Outfit Details : Top, FTW Apparel. Trousers, Crossings. Shoes, H&M. Socks, Richard Poorer. Watch Nixon.)

Thank you for always supporting #StyleDivsion2015

No comments:

Post a Comment