_! . . _ . .

Saturday, November 10, 2012

MINIMAL LOSS OF LIFE

I decided to wear something that would totally make noise.
Wore this on SUPRA FOOTWEAR: TEAM EVENT in Dillingers, Greenbelt 3.

For more pictures, Check out my post on:

Jeans: ENERGIE JEANS (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
 Jacket: Black Hoodie, FOLDED AND HUNG (CLICK HERE)
Shirt: Energie Jeans Printed Tee
 Watch: PUMA TME (FAAS 200: WHITE) CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

 My tee really matches my style and my outfit. 
The shirt represents a girl with her clothes ripped and her bones seen underneath. :)
YELLOW. you"ll find this on energie jeans branches. :)
 To give a rebel look on my outfit, I paired my jacket together with my sneaker boots from ZARA.
 My jeans were in Regular slim fit cut. 

Tell me what you think, Tweet me @mikylequizon
Also dont forget to join my ENERGIE JEANS GIVEAWAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment