_! . . _ . .

Saturday, November 10, 2012

SUPRA TEAM ASIAN TOUR: MNL

 SUPRA TEAM ASIAN TOUR: MNL
November, 9, 2012 @ Dillingers 1903 Steak & Brew

So all the skaters from Supra Team were awesome.
They were funny and kept bashing the host with jokes. LOL
These famous guys were so nice, I was actually expecting them to have a demo but unfortunately they weren't given the chance to skate. :( 
but they'll be skating later at Centris Mall :)
I had fun at the event, with my co. bloggers

Check out the event. :D

 These were the shoes from their new collection
 THE BROWN'S BURNING <3



 I enjoyed my view so much that I took a picture of it. :))
Who wouldnt love Dillingers? :D 

 Find me in this photo! LOL HAHAH
 HEZ & DAN :>
 We had fun waiting for the skaters to arrive. :))
 And we were happy HAHA



 SUPRAFOOTWEAR.COM
 While the skaters we're being interview. :)

 Press were everywhere. :)
 Skaters from supra team. 
 LOL

 Cool aztec sweater of Miko carreon.

 The Fashion Bloggers 

 Seph was busy watching the skaters. :))
 Don't judge. :))
 The birthday boy, Ryan.


 Mojitos


 Finger foods.
 Polka dots.







COPYRIGHT 

No comments:

Post a Comment