_! . . _ . .

Monday, December 17, 2012

Bloggers United Outfit Post

 Purple top from triffer 
Blue trousers from ZARA
Shoes from triffer
Braclet from @jahninenicole

This is what I wore for Bloggers United in World trade center.
triffer Apparel from china.
I super loved my experience with BU4, it made me realize that there are some who appreciates me. Specially when they adore my blog. :) Thanks to the readers who dropped by our booth. Send in your pictures on twitter and i'll be making a blog post about it. I hope to see you all soon. :) I sold my denim jacket already. What a sad thing. :) anyways, i matched my purple top with my neon sole wingtip. :) i find this outfit very korean looking. What do you think?








1 comment:

  1. Where's triffer? I'm dying to get those shoes...

    ReplyDelete