_! . . _ . .

Monday, December 17, 2012

Bloggers United Part II

Two-tone Hoodie from Triffer
Jeans from ZARA
Socks from Topman
Shoes from Sperry
Accessories from Kelly Medina
Watch from Oxygen

This is what i wore on the last day of BU4, 
Let's keep it simple and plain. I love this two toned hoodie because of it's print. :)
"SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA." 
It was raining so I tried to wear something that would save me from being wet. :))
I didn't get to sell things on the 2nd day of BU because i was late. I got to WTC like around 7pm? There was traffic everywhere. :) can't blame them, christmas is near. 

My akward "S" pose :))

 TWO TONED HOODIE.
 Im selling this hoodie from Triffer, DM me if interested
 Accessories from Kelly Medina
Brown Knitted Sperry Topsider, php3,590

No comments:

Post a Comment