_! . . _ . .

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Bensimon Event

 Everyone Wears Bensimon Sneakers! 
Bensimon started in France and to make the event more exciting, the attire should be French inspired.
The event was in a restaurant inside Enderun College. They had a very nice setup. you'll really feel as if you were in France. There were also guests, some were French and some were the people who frequently visits France. After some talk about the Shoes, they talked about the foods that will be served on our tables. :)
Even if my baby wasn't with me on the event, thank god for ANA, TRACY, TIN, PAUL, KELLY, SARAH, EVA, and ARNIE. :)
Twas nice bonding with ya'll. :)

BTW guys, about the food, I LOVE THE SALMON, but then i forgot to take a picture of it. :| IT WAS SO GOOD I FORGOT THINKING.

Too bad i wasn't able to take pictures of the booth of bensimon where the shoes were displayed. My camera's battery got drained. I also feel bad cause the booth was awesome. :) Shoes of every color were displayed and even Bensimon for kids are available.
I hope you like the pictures about the bensimon event! Will probably post the shoes on my blog soon!
Stay tuned for a very awesome BENSIMON GIVEAWAY!



I DIED ON THIS PLATE. LOVELY.




No comments:

Post a Comment