_! . . _ . .

Saturday, June 15, 2013

SLEEVES

This is what I wore for bensimon. BENSIMON EVENT to be uploaded soon. :) 
I love this outfit because it looks classy. It's simple, and very clean looking. :)
I paired my white shirt with black details like Black shoes, belt, and watch to make it unboring. 
The glasses im wearing here made my outfit more stylish. I love the glasses of SM ACCESSORIES. What do you think about this style? :)
Tell me what you think! Contact me on Twitter, @mikylequizon
Also like my page on FB MikyleQuizon


Details : 
Shirt, (white) TOPMAN LTD. (@topmanph)
Denim, ZARA
Belt, Armani Exchange
Boots, ZARA
Watch, YOT
Glasses, SM ACCESSORIES (@smaccessories)

(c) Paul Chuapoco

 The fit of this shirt is slim fit. and its perfect. TOPMAN gives not only a good quality of clothes but also a good fitting. 

 SERIOUS PEG

 There were people who's watching us take our photos. :))



No comments:

Post a Comment