_! . . _ . .

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Fujifilm's INSTAX MINI 8


What: FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI 8 MEDIA/BLOGGER EVENT. 
Where: C3 Events place, Greenhills.
When: June, 7

This camera is solid. I love this Instax Mini 8. I got this last friday and honestly, It's like my instagram now. I love taking picture of things. even if some are senseless but who cares, that's art. LOL I got White and Black and Dani, got the Light Blue. Cutie. anyways, Instax Mini 8 is not just a camera for us, it's a memory box. we are planning to make an INSTAX WALL inside my room. That's why everyday, we take as much photos as we can. Well, I hope I can have a giveaway for this next month on my birthday. i'd love to make you guys experience the fun with using INSTAX MINI 8.
To get updates if i'll have an INSTAX MINI 8 giveaway, Follow me on twitter,(@mikylequizon)

Awesome, Kryz Uy is Fujifilm's ambassador! 


 At the event, we started with a cute instax sesh.
 The guy who brought INSTAX here in MANILA, Thanks to you my friend.
 With this design, I won an INSTAX MINI 8. (BLACK) yey!!! 

 The model who represented the color black of instax mini 8. 
 Lovely cameras.
Serious. :))
Group photo with all the guests and organizers. :)

Last part of the event, Kryz Uy as Fujifilm's Ambassador.

ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO MY COPYRIGHT(c)
---STYLE DIVISION---




No comments:

Post a Comment