_! . . _ . .

Sunday, June 2, 2013

GAOC DENTAL


 This is GAOC Dental (Trinoma Branch)
I went here yesterday for a check up and cleaning. And they told me that i have to get braces :))
Im actually excited about it because I know that GAOC can fix my lower teeth and also because they're trusted as the best dentist here in Philippines. Photos that you will see is their clinic that I visited yesterday. Read more and join my GIVEAWAY
For those who wants to try the services of GAOC Dental, Join my giveaway!

Mechanics:
Step 1. Follow me on twitter @mikylequizon Also like my pag on FB facebook.com/pages/Mikyle-Quiz.......

Step 2. Follow @gaocdental on twitter! :)

Step 3. ANSWER THIS : What makes you smile?
And then tweet me you answer. :)

(ex: Chocolates and Sour candies :) @mikylequizon @gaocdental)

I will be announcing the winner of this giveaway on JUNE 10 VIA TWITTER. :)
JOIN NOW!


 What I love about GAOC is that they're so friendly. all of them are so nice and approachable. And inside all of them were explaining to me how things work. My cleaning/check up was fun! Specially watching TV while they were doing my teeth. Try GAOC and see the difference. :)
 It's so clean and full of smiles inside.
 I love listerine, and its so cool to see this. LOL
 This is my bestfriend LOL
In the meantime, watching fast five while they were cleaning my teeth. awesome, right?

2 comments: