_! . . _ . .

Monday, June 3, 2013

Why I love Herschel Supply & Co.

 This is my new buddy. This is "Eighteen", my hip pack. :)
This is a life saver and very useful specially if you don't wanna bring a big bag or if you're not planning to bring lots of things. Maybe most of you guys have noticed that I am not a fan of colorful things, but I chose this as my own personal choice of color. It's very attractive and cute. It is just so dark and very tempting. Right, the color is tempting. Maybe this is made out of temptation... I think. LOL
What I love about this bag is that I can match this with any outfit. I even wear this on our events, day out with my girlfriend, and even go out with my friends. Even when I work out. Because it represents my style. Not only because it's Herschel, but because of the trend it gives and also the quality that it gives me.
It has 3 pockets, and has a very soft layer of foam inside that makes it comfortable when you wear it. 
Eighteen Hip Pack is also available in color BLACK.
I am addicted to Herschel Supply & Co. LOL 
Follow me on twitter @mikylequizon also like my page on FB FB.com/pages/Mikyle-Quizon.....
Follow @herschelph on twitter!

This bag is around PHP2500, Get it now! Visit their stall in trinoma 2nd floor. This is also available in BRATPACK Stores.




ALL OF THE PICTURES ARE SUBJECT TO MY COPYRIGHT. 
(-----STYLE DIVISION 2013-----)

No comments:

Post a Comment