_! . . _ . .

Thursday, June 6, 2013

TOPMAN & TOPSHOP = LOVE


The biggest TOPMAN/TOPSHOP in MANILA is here!  
I, together with my fellow bloggers attended the topman/topshop VIP opening in Robinsons Magnolia. 
The store is bigger and better. And good news for the guys, we have a bigger shopping space. 
Many bloggers and celebrities graced the event. But the main attraction is the EYE CATCHING new collection of Topman and Topshop. 
I'll cut this short and let the photos lure you into visiting the biggest topshop/topman in Manila. 
Located at the 2nd floor of Robinsons Magnolia. 

So.. What are you waiting for? Visit the store now!

For more updates, Follow me on twitter @mikylequizon
Also, Follow @topmanph


My good friends like David Guison, Miko Carreon, & Paul Chuapoco were spotted on the scene.
Also Patricia De Leon, Angel Rodrigez, & Kelly Medina.
While the collection were being shown, DJ Callum David were playing his beats to hype up the event.
Top things i want to try out soon


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All photos are subject to my copyright. (c)
Style Division 

1 comment: