_! . . _ . .

Saturday, November 2, 2013

RE-PLAID


I am a month early for Christman don't you think? haha 
This is a REPOST. Shot by David Guison.
I got that Christmas Vibe already and im excited to celebrate with my family! :)
There's so many trends I've been seeing in lookbook.nu and since I cannot wear a trench coat here in our country, I decided to wear something that will fit the Holiday season! :)
You can wear it to and become stylish for the Holiday Season.
Shop now while everything is still on sale!

DETAILS :
Red Plaid Shirt, GIORDANO
White Plaid Shirt, GIORDANO
Shoes, Jordan
Cardigan, Forever 21

ACCESSORIES :
Eyewear, RAYBAN (@Raybancollector)
Watch, SM ACCESSORIES

 Shirt on a Shirt Situation.
I followed A$VP ROCKY'S trend. I like it because it's edgy, it doesnt look bad at all.
 For some, maybe it feels weird but to tell you, it's just like wearing a jacket. so make sure not to wear white on white shirt. that I think is a bit off. :) 
 Wrapped a Cardigan around my wait to make that skirt effect that will match the outfit.
 I wore sneakers to make my outfit look different.
 Red sole.
 SM ACCESSORIES, they always surprise me with their new set of watches that come every season. 
#FASHIONAUTHORITY
This is the personalized case I made.
if you want to design your own case, go to Digitalism.ph Click on "Design Your Own Case" service. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment