_! . . _ . .

Friday, August 8, 2014

All About Leather


Leather, it's my thing. My leather obsession started when I was 17 years old, I had a leather bag. It was given to me by my lolo. At first I didn't like it because of the smell, I even forgot about it already until one day, I needed a small school bag for school. I used it and everyone in school even my teacher noticed the bag. They were asking where I got it, how much, what brand. I like the fact that it is noticeable even if its black. That's when I started wearing leather. Leather Studded belts, Leather Chuck Taylors, Leather jackets! I remember when I used my lolo's leather jacket that was "TOP GUN" inspired. I also remember the Leather Straps I bought for my guitar. I also remember asking my lolo for his Leather Croc Skin Wallet. Hahah. Here's my tribute to my lolo, I know that you're not here but im sure you'll like this post! Cheers, DAD!  

Should I have a Leather Jacket Giveaway this month? :)
Tell me what you think! Follow me on twitter@MikyleQuizon


Leather is a big part of my outfits. It defines my character.


It's important that you know how to carry your style. Not everyone can pull off leather pants. 


Leather is pure black but you will notice it. that's the magic of it.


My leather pants here are slim fit.


In my closet, half of it is leather.
Even with my shoes. 


I will spend for a good quality leather.




Everything can look good with leather


Even my bag is full on leather. haha

(Details: Top, ZARA. Trousers, ZARA. Jacket, FOREVER21. Shoes, ZARA.)

So have you decided if you want me to run a Leather Jacket Giveaway?
Tell me now! Click here @MikyleQuizon

I hope you enjoyed reading my new post!
thank you for always supporting Style Division!
#StyleDivision2014

1 comment:

  1. So love the entire look kuya Mikyle,...eeeeeeeek yes yes please do have that Leather Jacket Giveaway! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete