_! . . _ . .

Saturday, August 9, 2014

#PagWalangFB


Okay, to make things clear. I love Facebook. I love to read posts on my feed. I love to like! haha Facebook is very addicting specially at midnight. Do you know the feeling when you keep scrolling for hours and don't feel tired reading things you see on your feed? Facebook is the reason why some people can't sleep. With over 500 million usersFacebook is now used by everyone. If you don't have one, try it for a week. :) Games, Updated Profile Pictures, Issues, Latest Trends, Anything is on Facebook. 
If you liked my page on Facebook or if we are friends on Facebook, you will see that I share my blogposts through my Facebook Wall. I do it very often because I have a fast Wifi at home, I always post new pictures everyday. So I can update all my friends about what I am doing even and my mom. haha but sometimes, when I go out, there's no internet. I hate it. Because, when we go out I love to take random ARTSY shot, if you know what I mean, and I want to post it! Like, ASAP. But, then some places doesn't have Wifi so I cant access my Facebook. How about you? Can you survive a day without Facebook? 
If you can't, this video will remind you about us Facebook Addicts. 

#PagWalangFB with Ramon Bautista.



Being offline sucks! Thanks to SMART for making all these possible!
So what are you waiting for?! #LIVEMORE #JumpIn

Thank you for always supporting Style Division 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment