_! . . _ . .

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Red Weather


Last week I went to #SoleSlam2014, too bad i have no pictures but you can check out my instagram account to see what our store is selling. Anyways, I was going around and I saw this shirt from the store called Viciouz. I thought they were an international online store but then when I asked, they told me that Viciouz is a Local Brand, I was surprised. They are selling air max, jordans, and basketball shoes. They gave me a shirt, so thanks to Viciouz! Follow them on IG @viciouz_viwear.

Since it was raining earlier today, I decided to wear something that would kill the weather. I wore red. I miss the sunlight, I miss the heat. It has been raining for almost a week. Anyways, This style is from the people I saw from Sole slam. :) Socks and sneakers :)


Camouflage never goes out of style. 


Since this is my first time to try out this trend, I tried to be simple.


Socks and shoes are the important details.







(Details: Top, VICIOUZ. Jogger, TOPMAN. Socks, HUF. Shoes, SAUCONY. Watch, SM ACCESSORIES. Bag, SM ACCESSORIES.)

Thank you for always supporting Style Division 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment