_! . . _ . .

Friday, October 24, 2014

Old School


I am a 90's kid. I grew up hearing Metallica, Iron Maiden, Guns N' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers to Slipknot, Limp Bizkit, Rage against the machine to a never ending line up of heavy metal to NU rock Genre. and this outfit, represents every single song that I grew up loving. Red, Plaid, Leather, Boots, Light Faded Jeans, these were the trademarks of the famous rock bands I listen to. 
I hope you enjoy this post and don't hesitate to wear this outfit.

This outfit is what I wore for my First layout for my GTWbySM shoot. Since they wanted me to pull off a classic 90's look, I wore an outfit where I can emphasize the caption of my shirt, "NAUGHTY". Did I pull it off? This shirt is available in all SM Dept. Store Branches. 


Plaid shirts were used to complete a Grunge look in the 90's. thats why its trendy to tie a plaid shirt in your waist.


I can be naughty, if you want me to. haha

With the kind of busy lifestyle you now lead, online and in the real world, you simply can’t afford to get disconnected or left out of the loop. Good thing it doesn’t cost that much to call or text – in fact all you need is P15 to enjoy calls and text if you subscribe to Smart Prepaid’s #SmartCTM15 offer. Not only that, but you can even listen to all your favorite songs while stuck in traffic, waiting for your friends, or working out at the gym, thanks to unli music via Spinnr that’s bundled with this promo.  Text CTM15 to 2266 now to get the promo that enhances your active lifestyle!
For more Details, visit  http://smrt.ph/ctm15-mikyle 


This style is flexible. because you can wear your plaid shirt underneath your jacket and look causal. or button it all up and take out the jacket and look fantastic.  


I love this skinny denim that I bought from Burton Menswear ( SM Mega Fashion Hall )
the color is perfect and the fit is really outstanding. :)




Meet my Gold 42-20 chrono Nixon. Dreams do come true.


(Outfit Details : Jacket, Bauhaus. Shirt, SM (GTWbySM available in all SM Dept. Store Branches). Plaid Shirt, S&K. Light Faded Denim, Burton Menswear. Dessert boots, ZARA. Watch, NIXON.

I hope you enjoyed this post! #StyleDivision2014

No comments:

Post a Comment