_! . . _ . .

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Plaid Party


One thing I like about the holidays is the reunion, seeing all of my friends for the first time after months really made me happy. We talked about our careers, love problems, and reminiscing about the high school days. Reconnecting is one of the best gift you can give someone. :) This is what I wore going to a Christmas party with my friends. I wanted to look simple so I wore a plaid shirt, opened the button and wore a Chelsea Boot. They teased me why I was not wearing a leather jacket, but for a moment, yeah, why wasn't I wearing a Leather Jacket? In this outfit, you'll see how effortless I paired the basic top and shoes to create one classy trend.

Here's my advice, this Christmas day, you don't have to dress up too loud. Look decent and simple, follow this simple outfit and feel the holiday vibes.
You can wear a white long sleeve button down.
Plaid long sleeve button down.
wear cardigan or warmers.
wear boots.
go to the salon and cut your hair. Looking sleek is the most important part.
look clean. 






(Outfit Details: Top, H&M. Jeans, Burton Menswear London. Shoes, H&M. Bag, Herschel Supply Co. Watch, Nixon)

Thank you for always supporting #StyleDivision2014
#SDdaily

for inquiries, send me a mail.
mikylequizon@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment