_! . . _ . .

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

#SDdaily



The all new #StyleDivisionDaily!
Style Division Daily, focuses on the things I wear everyday.
I will be giving you my thoughts about my chosen product if you should buy it or not! More like a product review. Still, the last decision is with you if you want it or not.

For today, I will be featuring my Black Nixon 51-30 Chrono.
This is my very first Nixon Watch and ever since, I always choose Nixon. Why? Maybe because it is flexible? What I mean with flexible is that when I feel like I want to dress formally or casually, I can. Quality wise? It is amazing. Scratch proof, shock proof, also, the strap is made out of silicon rubber. :) I call this my trophy because it gives me the confidence that I need whenever I attend events, it's like my date. For a first Nixon Watch, This is not bad. I don't regret spending a dime to have this. :) For me, Nixon is the brand that I will always trust! I recommend Nixon to all my readers. They also have other models that will surely fit your lifestyle. I personally think that Nixon Watches are perfect for Christmas Gifts! #SDChristmasGiftIdeas
Visit the Nixon Boutique Shop at Glorietta 4!


My watches are my babies. :)
WATCH OUT SOON BECAUSE I MIGHT JUST HAVE A NIXON GIVEAWAY FOR CHRISTMAS!
HO!HO!HO!

Thank you for always supporting #StyleDivision2014!
Follow my instagram Updates to know more about my upcoming giveaways and Also, get to know me!
@mikylequizon

For Inquiries, Send me a message mikylequizon@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment