_! . . _ . .

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

#StyleDivision2015

Happy new year everyone! I just want to share you that I love the start of this year because I've been busy. And I mean busier. I have so many surprises for all my readers this month! This is my first Outfit post for 2015 and for me this is the start of something new. For the past year, I've blogged about so many things that made all of you guys curious about how blogging works, even my mom. because blogging changed my life, it made me better as a person and made me appreciate life even better. Specially when I get hugs, tweets, & sweet mails from my supporters. You have no idea how a simple tweet touches me and motivates me to work even harder. So to everyone who supports #StyleDivision2015, Thank you for inspiring me everyday. Now, I want to Inspire you to be better. Blogging and Social Media works in a positive way and I want you to experience how it works.
That's why stay tuned for my biggest surprise for 2015.

I attended my meeting with this outfit, and then went straight to a movie-date with Dani. I like this outfit because it is simple but you can wear it anywhere.



Text DEARPOPE to 9999 starting January 15

Starting January 15, Smart, Sun Cellular and Talk ‘N Text subscribers nationwide may start their one-time 
registration for the free Twitter service by simply texting DEARPOPE to 9999

Once registered, subscribers may tweet their aspirations and messages to the beloved Pope using 
#DearPopeFrancis. Subscribers may also post real-time updates, upload photos, and even reach out to him 
through his official Twitter account @Pontifex on their mobile devices at no extra cost.





(Outfit Details : Jacket, Nick Automatic. Button Down, ZARA. Trousers, ZARA. Shoes, Greats (From alvostore.com). Socks, STANCE (from General BHS). Watch, NIXON. Eyewear, BAPE.)


(c) StyleDivision2015
photos taken by Alejandro Taag

Thank you for always supporting #StyleDivision2015.
MAKE SURE TO JOIN MY NIXON WATCH GIVEAWAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment