_! . . _ . .

Monday, June 15, 2015

Today For Tomorrow


This was a lookbook for @PublishBrandPH that I shot last month with my fellow ambassadors Boom Gonzales, NixDamnP, Nikko Ramos, Inno Naguit, Paolo Avila, Ace Ramos, & Mars Miranda.

What I like about Publish is the way they deliver premium products and ideas that transcend the realms of art and fashion. To me, Publish isn't just a brand. It is a lifestyle. 

I discovered PublishBrand through Instagram, It was when I wanted to re-invent my wardrobe, but unfortunately they didn't ship here in PH back then. After months of hoping to have a pair of their famous Damian Joggers, @RegainPH released a collection of Publish joggers. Now, it is more than a blessing to be part of the PublshBrandPH Team.

For my first collaboration with Publish, I wore a button up (Churchill - Navy) from their new collection. 
Size: Medium (I like it oversized)
Fabric: Polyester
I chose this because it's way out of my comfort zone. Remember when I used to wear all black? Now is the time to wear colors. I like the fabric because it doesn't crumple. You can wear this with shorts or joggers but I decided to wear it with denim jeans. Looking laid back with a twist. 
If you look closely, I'm wearing a Rastaclat.
"Galaxy"






(Outfit Details: Button up, PublishBrand. Shoelace Bracelet, Rastaclat. Everything available in Rustan's & SoleAcademy BHS.)
To get updates about their collection. Follow them on Instagram
@PublishbrandPH & @RegainPH

Thank you for supporting #StyleDivision2015

No comments:

Post a Comment