_! . . _ . .

Thursday, August 20, 2015

H&M Sport


So, I joined the H&M Sports x Crossfit Manila!

How are you? It's been a while since I last posted, but anyways, I want to share this story because it was my first time to try Crossfit Training. I enjoyed it so much! A big thanks to H&M for inviting me to join this event, I was really surprised to find out that I'll be competing with Dani, Bella, & Carla. 
#TeamMikyle was my team, thanks to my teammates Patrick & Axel, We won the Crossfit event.

For those who doesn't know what Crossfit is known as a physical exercise philosophy and also known as a competitive fitness sport. So for those who wants to try crossfit, expect to hear motivational screams, feel the adrenaline rush in your body.

What we did for our training was a basic crossfit training. 1 will jog with a 7 pound ball, 1 will do burpees, 1 will hang a bar with his/her legs up. 
In this training, we did everything. We ran, we pushed, we hang.
It's the hardest training that i've ever done. We had 100 counts of total burpees. Not that impressive but its not that bad for a first time. 

We won the competition, we pushed ourselves to the limit and I was happy that my friends were happy too! 


This is us trying to figure out a good pose.


We came up with this? 


Meet my super strong bubba.


How cool is this, we are rocking the same bottoms.


Stretching before we started.


#TeamMikyle 


Axel : Hi my name is Axel and I love talong and bagoong. 
HAHAHA


Push yourself and go harder.


Looks easy, but no. 


We all had a great time! Thanks to H&M for this awesome event!

Thanks Pat & Axel :))

(Outfit Details : Top & Fleece Jacket, H&M. Bottom (Grey Shorts & Leggins), H&M. Shoes, Nike (@TITAN_PH))

 I can't wait to do this again! 
Thank you for always supporting #StyleDivision2015

No comments:

Post a Comment