_! . . _ . .

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Brooklyn Wall


My outfit post before january ends. :) 
i love how this look makes me look younger. 
To begin with, This was my outfit when we went to Village Tavern Bistro Event, 
we tried the dishes that were really delicious. Going to post the pictures soon. :) 
Anyways, this look is perfect for college students like me, who loves to dress up. 
This look is simple with a statement. :)

Photos taken by Miko Carreon at Fort, Bonifacio.
Black Varsity Jacket, F&H
White Basic Shirt, Topman
Dark Skinny Rinse Effect Denim, Zara
Black Suede, Milanos
Aviator, Rayban
Watch, Veloci (Available at L-Timestudio Branches)
Little America Sack, Hershel Supply and CO. (Available at Bratpack Branches)



 Milanos gives you a simple but elegant style. I recommend this to the guys who loves to wear Brogue Wingtips. :) I find this very affordable and eye catching. Milanos is available at all SM Department Stores



 You know what's awesome with this watch?
you can change the strap with different colors and styles. LOL 
My original strap is black with red stripes but then since i find plain coller, i changed it to black. :) 
buy one now. This is our couple watch. @danibarretto :))
I love this jacket. This one is really a must have in your closet. :) not only with its smooth and cottony fabric, but it's also stylish. :)
When you love sweaters, make sure to grab these. F&H keeps getting and better every season. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment