_! . . _ . .

Monday, September 2, 2013

Black label



This is the style that I really adore and find really creative. I wore this on the opening of Trilogy Boutique Glorietta. 

DETAILS :
Black Shirt, TOPMAN
Shorts, Adidas
Leggings, TOPMAN
ACCESSORIES :
Wayfarer, RAYBAN
CAP, Brixton
Necklace & Bracelet, Own
Shoes, Wade

I got this trend from ASAP ROCKY. It looks very sharp and egdy thats why I like this outfit so much, though you have to carry it with a really strong personality. 
I tried this at the trilogy event and it wasn't that bad. 
I love the fashion they have in the music industry. Wiz khalifa, asap rocky, kanye. Who ever.
This outfit post goes for the people they inspired through their fashion. 
Dont be afraid to try new things. The more you explore, the more you'll learn new things.
Try setting yourself with an outfit like this.  

Dont be scared to wear all black. It'll be a good move to be safe. Specially when experimenting a style or trend.






I wore a cap to make it more trendy. Cap from brixton is a must have! These are available in bratpack stores. Grnd, nuvali solenad, general assembly, fort.

I paired this outfit with this leather boots with a red sole. 








This superdry watch looks good on my outfit. Specially the chains.

This topman short sleeve shirt, made this outfit look good.
Be sure to wear something that will get the attention of every eyes in the room.
And be confident. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment