_! . . _ . .

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pray for daft punk


           This is what I wore for Tiesto's concert. :) i wanted to look flashy wearing black. 
I paired my jacket with this outfit to make my outfit edgy.

DETAILS : 
Leather jacket, ZARA
Daft punk tank, Forever21
Black denim, ZARA
Boots, wade

Accessories :
Watch, SM ACCESSORIES
Socks, STANCE
Little America Bag, HERSCHEL SUPPLY



I bought this top from FOREVER21. I got it for sale and i love it. :) 

                        This is the socks my friend bought me from the states. :) thanks John!
          This watch is from SM ACCESSORIES. I got this for sale. I like the simplicity of this watch.
What i love about this Tech21 iPad mini case is the texture. Its very light and makes it more easier for me to hold specially when i check my social sites. :)

Sleek and minimalist, the Tech21 Impact Mesh case for iPad mini delivers serious protection thanks to the D3O material used in its construction. That's possible because the molecules within D3O lock together to absorb the energy of an impact and disperse it away from your iPad.



No comments:

Post a Comment