_! . . _ . .

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Wonderwall


If you have noticed, I don't usually wear shorts because I have thin legs, but who cares, I found the right outfit to make it look nice and classy. I paired my black slim fit shorts from Straight Forward  with my American Edition Penguin Shirt. I wore a jacket to make my look even better. Since I was wearing black shorts, I wore my leather brogues to match my whole outfit. I thought that I wouldn't be comfortable with it but I was wrong. Don't be scared to step out your comfort zone.


I wore this outfit when we went to The Butcher Shop & Pub at the Fort.


I took out the jacket to emphasize the details of my shirt. 


I'm not a fan of wearing shorts, but I must say that it is very very comfortable. :)




For me, the details of what you wear is important. Flaunt it.


This is the reason why I love brogues.


Check out my INCIPIO case from Beyond the box. 

(Details: Top, PENGUIN. Black Shorts, STRAIGHT FORWARD. Jacket, BAUHAUS. Shoes, TOPMAN. Glasses, ALDO. Watch, NIXON.)

Thank you for always supporting Style Division 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment