_! . . _ . .

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Unsymmetrical Lines


Today, I am wearing this custom oversized jacket made by VC. I wore this outfit going to H&M's Megamall Fashion Hall opening and some events. Honestly, the jacket itself has it's own personal style, not everyone can wear it but I did simply because I like it, it's my style, & it's what I want to wear. The colors used together with the details made a perfect match for my outfits. I like wearing black that's why it was easy for me to style & wear. Im guessing that I will be wearing more colors now specially that the upcoming trend is about the Classic 90's look :) My advice is, wear your style in different way. In that way, you'll discover the trends that will fit you, also, your style will grow and mature with you so you have to know what will and will not fit you.  




(Outfit Details: Basic long sleeveTop, Topman. Jeans, Zara. Jacket, VC (made to order). Shoes, Converse. Watch, Jean Richard. Eyewear, BAPE.)

Thank you for always supporting #StyleDivision2015


1 comment: