_! . . _ . .

Sunday, March 8, 2015

50 shades of blue


One of the reasons why I love to dress up casually is because of this sneakers I am wearing, "The Bab" Navy Blue from GreatsBrand that I bought from www.AlvoStore.com Follow them on Instagram @AlvoGuy.

This look was featured on the February Issue of Garage Magazine. This is my Tuesday Look.
I always dress up with my trousers and tucked in shirt, as much as possible, I always try to look dapper. I always liked to look serious. That's why I make sure that there will always be a day for me to dress down, well not really dress down but to dress like I just want to relax. 

(Outfit Details : Top, Saturday's (@Alvoguy). Jacket, Vans (@Alvoguy). Jeans, Zara. Shoes, Greats Brand (@Alvoguy). Eyewear, SUPER (Eyedeology)

Thank you for always supporting #StyleDivision2015

1 comment:

  1. like the whole outfit bro!! :) cool style as always! hope to see you soon!
    http://andrewbaler.tumblr.com/tagged/werdstyle
    http://andrewbaler.tumblr.com/tagged/fatherandson

    ReplyDelete